It’s that time of the year again, and we thought we’d send the kids on a Halloween Treasure Hunt!
Between now and the end of October, Reading-Rewards.com members will be racing each other to find the most Halloween icons in our grid. Kids get 1 try per 10 minutes of reading, up to a maximum of 6 tries per day.
How to play our Halloween Treasure Hunt
- If you don’t already have an account, sign up for a free account on Reading-Rewards.com
- Make sure you spend some quiet time reading, and then sign in to your account on Reading-Rewards.com, and log some reading time! Not sure how? Here’s how to use our online reading log!
- Make sure that your reading gets validated (unless your reading gets automatically validated, your parents will receive and email asking them to approve your reading time!)
- Click on Fun and Games, and click on the Halloween Race button
- Click on a slot where you think you’ll find a Halloween surprise!
- Remember, the more you read, the more tries you’ll earn!
Happy Reading, and Happy Halloween!!!
Reading-Rewards.com is an online reading incentive/reading log website that can be found at www.reading-rewards.com. Kids log their reading time, and are invited to review their books once they’ve finished them. Once their reading entries get validated by a parent (optional), their minutes get converted to points (RR Miles) they can use to redeem for rewards that their parents or teachers set up for them. A full set of features allow teachers to set up groups for their classes and track individual and group reading. A great alternative to paper reading logs!