How Kids Log Reading
Reading Rewards offers a fun way for kids to log their reading. Here is how it works:
- Kids log in regularly to let us know what they've been reading, and for how long.
- Parents are then notified and asked to validate the reading log entries (optional)
- Once their reading logs gets validated, kids earn RR Miles - one for each minute of reading. They also earn extra for reviewing and finishing their books!
- When they have accumulated enough RR Miles, they can earn rewards in various ways.
- As they log reading time, they will move through fun reading levels and earn badges to recognize their various reading accomplishments! A great way to encourage your more reluctant readers!
LOG Your Reading
Add books to your library.
Tell us about your reading.
Write a book review.
Parents can choose
to validate reading.
Earn RR Miles
while you read
Trade your miles in
Printable Reading Logs
Use our reading log program to tell us what and when you read. Then choose from any of these great printable reading log templates to show off your progress!
Articles Related to Reading Logs
Check out some of our reading log related blog posts!
- Easy ways to make reading logs fun!
- 10 fantastic reading incentives to get your kids reading
- Reading Rewards as an alternative to paper reading logs
- How to set up your classroom reading log