On Reading Rewards, kids have an online reading room where they can:
- Keep track of their reading. At any time, they can view their entries, and print them off using any of our reading log templates!
- Build up their virtual library. Children find it so satisfying to see all the books they’ve read! Our interface to the Amazon database makes it so easy.
- Add books to their Wish List! Children can visit their friends’ libraries. If they find a book that looks interesting, they can simply add it to their wishlist, which they can then share with parents, grandparents, friends, or anybody else!
- Write book reviews.
As they log reading, Reading Rewards offers them some built-in reading incentives. They can also earn custom badges and rewards that their teachers and parents define for them.
Reading Rewards offers a fun way for kids to log their reading. Here is how it works:
How Kids Log Reading
- Kids log in regularly to let us know what they’ve been reading, and for how long.
- Parents are then notified and asked to validate the reading log entries (optional)
- Once their reading logs gets validated, kids earn RR Miles – one for each minute of reading. They also earn extra for reviewing and finishing their books!
- When they have accumulated enough RR Miles, they can earn rewards in various ways.
- As they log reading time, they will move through fun reading levels and earn badges to recognize their various reading accomplishments! A great way to encourage your more reluctant readers!